সর্ব-শেষ হাল-নাগাদ: ৯ জানুয়ারি ২০১৯
Activities of BOESL
BOESL has been established under the Company Act VII of 1913 Bangladesh. According to the Memorandum and Articles of Association of Bangladesh Overseas Employment and Services Limited (BOESL), the scope of BOESL are as follows:
- To do the business of recruiting for overseas employment of Bangladeshi manpower in any part of the world where the company gets scope either by way of individual efforts, negotiation or by the agent of any foreign company, Government agency or employer.
- To project the image of Bangladesh as a reliable source of potential manpower by means of regular publicity and promotional activities.
- To arrange trade-tests, medical-tests, tickets and other facilities for persons selected for overseas employment and charge fees as determined by the Board of Directors from time to time.
- To do the business as travel agent, tour cruise operator, conductor by air, land and water within and outside Bangladesh either independently or in co-operation with any other organization of any country of the world including Bangladesh.
- To acquire and take over any concern carrying on the business of sending manpower and travel agents and other allied business within and outside Bangladesh.
- To establish branches, agencies or offices of the company in any part of Bangladesh or outside Bangladesh.
- To insure with any other company and persons against losses, damages, risks and liabilities which may affect the company.
- To enter into collaboration with any person or party whether local or foreign for the purpose of the business of the company.
- To appoint agents or constitute agencies of the company in Bangladesh and elsewhere for administration of the affairs of the company and to manage its business either generally or in respect of any particular sphere of its activities in doing and performing any or some or all the objects mentioned in the Memorandum of Association or as per incidental or conducive to the attainment of these objects.